IGNORED

One Company's Clubs

Note: This thread is 5558 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. If you could only play clubs from which company, which would you choose?

• :titleist:
    • :macgreg:
    • :nike:
    • :tmade:
    • :callaway:
    • :cleve:
    • :wilson:
    • :mizuno:
    • Other (Explain Below)
    • :ping: (Added Aug 31)

titleist is just an all around company, they really dont do much wrong.

In the OGIO OZONE Bag
Driver: SuperQuad 9.5
3 Wood- V steel 15 ALDILA NV s
Irons- Hogan Apex FTX
Wedges- CG14 52 56Putter- Odyssey XG model #9Ball- Pro v 1 xShoes- Adidas Tour Metal

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id have to say Taylormade

All of their clubs are very good in my point of view

I would have choosen titleist also but i do not like their drivers
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

i love cobra

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

defanatly titleist scotty camerons ar simply the best the spin milled wedges are right up their with cleavland and the irors are traditional and easy to hit but you can still work the ball the driver is the only thing wrong but still usable

I have to go with Cleveland on this one! To begin with, they are have the best wedges in golf. The CG1 irons feel amazing and look pretty too. Not to mention the new HiBore XL driver is ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well, it's pretty easy for me because I play all Titleist now. I really like the way they set up & feel, and appreciate their looks.
play4him

Driver: Titleist 905R
3-Wood: Titleist 904F
Hybrid: Titleist 585 19 DegreeIrons: TitleistWedges (PW,Gap,SW,Lob): TitleistPutter: Bettinardi C04

I have one company's clubs and am happy with it. I like uniformity. And I find that I have a very natural progression amoung all my clubs.

All the big manufacterers now are so diverse in their product lines, I dont think is hard to find something that fits any golfer's objective while getting uniform equipment. Callaway, Taylormade, and Nike all have 6 sets of irons. Titleist has 5, Mizuno's got 8! That's not including last year's leftovers.

But I guess is hard to resist when you walk into a pro shop and is like a candy store, you just want to get a taste of everything.

i cast my vote for Callaway...

god i love their drivers and the irons are pretty long too.

i already play Cleveland wedges and the Callaway wedges are designed by the man, so that's easy enough.

the hx tour is pretty good too...i don't like it as much as the pro v1, but if i was good enough to play on tour it probably wouldn't matter that much anyway.

My (current) Sticks:

Callaway X Hot 3 Wood
MacTech NVG2 Mids 4-GW
Cleveland DSG RTG+ 56*/60*Ping G5i Craz-E PutterK. I. S. S.

This is only based on my experiences so far but...

That is based solely on the irons. They feel so light and balanced to me. A delight to swing.

In my bag

Superstrong 12*
- Firepower Hyper Ti 15*
- Launcher 18* Hybrid - 21* Hybrid - S2 Max 5i - SW - MP T-Series 47* - 60* LW - White Hot XG #1

I would go with

I love the Callaway Drivers, I'm very happy with the FT-5. Yesterday I tried (well only the 6 iron) the X-20 Tour's and I fell in love.

Regards!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

I am a Nike Fan... Phil says they are make an inferior club, well just as Tiger how inferior they are... And I don't play them because Tiger does, I like them because they have really come a long way in a short time. Plus on most of the clubs the sell you can't beat the price compared to the rest of the industry.
WHATS IN MY BAD:
SasQuatch Sumo2 13* with Aldila vs proto byyou graphite powered by zyvex (65-r)
Dunlop Alta 3 fairway wood
Copperidge 5 fairway wood
Copperidge 21* and 24* Hybrid (Given to me from father-in-laws set but I like them and hit the well)Ignite 3 Hybrid (part of the set)Ignite Irons 4...

• 2 weeks later...
for me.......love the Burner driver and Hybrids...but i like Titleist balls
Driver: Burner 10.5* Fujikura Stiff
Hybrids: Rescue Mid 19* Stiff Burner Rescue 22*
Irons: 04 Big Bertha steel
Putter: White Hot 2 Ball
Balls: TP Black

I voted other, because I go for Nickent

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Titleist for many reasons

Vokeys are some of the best wedges out there. Their Irons are just plain MONEY. The D2 is an awesome driver. No one even comes close to their Pro V1s and x's. And their hybrids are great.

Lol, Wilson has 0 votes.
In the Bag
Driver: FT-3 Fusion Driver
Fairway Woods: FT-3 Fusion 5 Wood
Hybrids: FT Fusion Hybrid
Irons: ZB Forged 4-PWWedges: X-Tour (52,56,60)Putter: Rossa Daytona 1

• 1 month later...
Titleist because of the prov1, scotty cameron putter, I would play the forged irons, new drivers, Vokey wedges, wear footjoy shoes while carrying my titleist 3.5lb bag, Titleist umbrella and glove.

Mizuno would be a close second, the putters, wedges, balls sold mainly in japan, are alright.

I have a Mizuno ball marker that I wear on my hat that is a small mp33 iron and I stick my round ball marker on the small mp33 hat clip. I bought it in Japan and you can find it on ebay.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I voted other, because I go for Nickent

But you don´t play Nickent at all, do you?

Hibore XLS 10.5º Yellow Reg
909F3 13º Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Reg
Big Bertha 17º Reg
585.H 21º Graphite 4175 Reg
804.OS 4-9 Graphite 3975 Reg Vokey Spin Milled 48.06 54.14 60.10 Tess G2 35" ProV1XHome course: Ria de Vigo Golf Vigo (SPAIN)

Note: This thread is 5558 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!