IGNORED

Just want to said hi

manicomio66golf
Note: This thread is 4903 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just want to said hi from Orlando,I been playing golf for 15 plus years,I practice 4 or 5 times a week,I do try to put at least 18 holes twice a week.My driver and putter are the best in my bag.:dance:

Welcome, I new here too.

I will be heading down to Orlando next month for family vacation, Anywhere decently priced to catch a quick round? After all it is family vacation and I dont know if i will be able to get away...lol

Check out golf18orlando.com see what course is close to you and i will let you now if is a really good course, You shuld get something for under $25.00 from that site.I wuld stay away from the attraction area courses or you will pay $70.00 + for the same tipe off courses i play for $25.00 or less.Good look.

I have Dobsdread Golf Course the oldes course in Orlando is ware i live ,Is a really nice open course they did a 18 million dollar renovation cople year a go,Is right on par ave is about 20 minute from Universol Studio right off I-4 ,This one runs about $37 but they have a nice restaurant open to late at night range has light ware you can hit ball to abut 9:30PM.The place is very safe is call Callege Park check this one out, Plase if you need eny more info just send email be glad to help.:-) The good thing out her is that 80.% off courses are keep in good condition.

You will like Dobsdread is a family course lots off cople gose there the restaurant is over looking the practice green is a nice setup and is in really good condition ,You have Metro Mest golf course is right near Universol two but i only play tournaments only couse $150.00 is two mutch went you have over 20 or more courses under $40.00 with in 20 minuted from Universol plus there better courses ware you wuld have better fun.You have to visit Golfsmith they have a store 5 minuted from Universol olso great deals  on the custom clubs materials, shafts, Drivers.Let me now if you need eny more info,

Note: This thread is 4903 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!