IGNORED

Setanta Golf

Jockstrap
Note: This thread is 6336 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys,

This would probably only apply to UK residents, I'm unsure as to whther setanta broadcast in the US. But as of early January, the 8th i think, Setanta are launching a dedicated golf channel with coverage over the PGA, Nationwide, Champions and Q-school. Sky sports has lost a lot of ground to the Irish broadcaster. With that being said, is anyone subscribing? It's about £15 p/month which is fairly reasonable if you look at their forthcoming schedule.

January
USPGA FedExCup: Mercedes-Benz Championship, Hawaii
SETANTA GOLF LAUNCH
USPGA FedExCup: Sony Open in Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii
USPGA FedExCup: Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, California
Mastercard Championship
USPGA FedExCup: Buick Invitational, California
Turtle Bay Championship

February
USPGA FedExCup: FBR Open, Arizona
USPGA FedExCup: AT&T; Pebble Beach National Pro-Am,California
Allianz Championship
USPGA FedExCup: Nissan Open, California
Outback Steakhouse Pro-Am
USPGA FedExCup: Mayakoba Classic at Riviera Maya, Mexico
The Ace Group Classic

March
USPGA FedExCup: The Honda Classic, PGA National, Florida
USPGA FedExCup: Tampa Bay Championship, Florida
Toshiba Classic
USPGA FedExCup: Arnold Palmer Invitational, Florida
AT&T; Classic
Shell Houston Open, Texas
Ginn Championship

I'm going to subscribe, setanta are proving themselves to be a reputable broadcaster!

In my bag:

Driver R7 Superquad
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: 3-PW MP-60Wedges: MP R Series Chrome 52* 56* 60*Putter: Bettinardi C-SeriesBall: NXT Tour

I really peed of that sky sports hasnt got the golf. Im not a big enough fan to subscribe to sentanta but when its on sky sports i will watch it!!

Stupid sky sports and sentanta!!!

Why not put it on BBC 1 everynite!! instead of east bloody enders!!
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.
Winston Churchill

Taylor Made r7 425
Taylor Made V steel 3woodCleveland Halo 2hybridCallaway Big Bertha 4-9Taylor Made 48 & 56Taylor Made Tp 52Odyssey XG 2ball...

Note: This thread is 6336 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!