IGNORED

Trash Talk, Anyone?

The Turlock Kid
Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been pretty quiet lately because my teams have SUCKED!
I didn't get my lineup in for the match play. OUCH!
I though about taking Wilson last week but my dart missed him. lol
My team should rock this week and put me back near the top!

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I've been pretty quiet lately because my teams have SUCKED!

Excuses excuses...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Yeah Baby! Third place for the tourny this week!
I'm coming to get you Eric!

There were 15-16 teams with 6,000 pts. Guess everyone had Tiger!
David Toms let me down.

T-Bone Marshall
in my bag
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

There were 15-16 teams with 6,000 pts. Guess everyone had Tiger!

Believe it or don't, there were twelve teams in the Sand Trap League which did not pick Tiger. One of those is named "

Wood's Team "! Tell me how " Wood's Team " does NOT pick Woods?

• Administrator
Oh Yeah Baby! Third place for the tourny this week! I'm coming to get you Eric!

Who's this Eric fellow?

I can't believe I'm somehow still in first place. Wooot! 1Barzeski Bombers37262 2BirdieBoyz37085

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Believe it or don't, there were twelve teams in the Sand Trap League which did not pick Tiger. One of those is named "

I'm a glutton for punishment and purposely did not choose Tiger. I am trying to win a week by predicting the second, third, etc.

It can be done

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

Good luck with that! If I don't take Tiger, I'm just hoping to pick someone who'll make the cut! lol

T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

With the Shell Houston Open history, my boys (Tar Dogs) are hanging in the Top Ten. The Masters will probably propel me upwards toward the Top Five. Either that or send me on my way to oblivion.

Who's this Eric fellow?

I'm only a week late but I get it now Erik! I took a major butt whoopin last week and I've got Tiger and Phil on my Masters team.
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

1. I can't seem to find any "results" for the Sand Trap League; either I don't know what I'm doing or "they" haven't posted the Masters results to the Sand Trap League. Anybody know which happens to be the case?

2. I am wondering if ANYBODY in the Sand Trap League has any trash talking to do after the Masters? I sure don't got nuttin' to say, nuttin' at all . . .

• Administrator
1. I can't seem to find any "results" for the Sand Trap League; either I don't know what I'm doing or "they" haven't posted the Masters results to the Sand Trap League. Anybody know which happens to be the case?

The site has been goofed up for awhile now. I haven't been able to view our individual league leaderboard for awhile now, so I have no idea how I stand in relation to the rest of y'all.

My guys probably did fine at The Masters, given that they all made the cut and I had the #1 and T2 (Woods) finishers on my team.

I think these are the latest standings (through The Masters) -- the Dirty Dozen.

Overall Rank Team Name Total Contest Points
1 Barzeski Bombers 45604
2 BirdieBoyz 43330
3 Nevada Blackjacks 43055
4 Fairways + Greens 41019
5 Eagle Baby! 39375
6 Hogan Fan 37269
7 2putts 37265
8 Olson's Snowmen 37060
9 No Messin w/ my Sasquatch 35579
10 Tar Dogs 35087
11 P24L Driver Aside 34728
12 Waddell Whiffers 34254

• Administrator
I

How'd you get those? I haven't been able to get that site to work for about a month now. I can pick my teams and all, but I can't see my points relative to the rest of our league or anything.

How'd you get those? I haven't been able to get that site to work for about a month now. I can pick my teams and all, but I can't see my points relative to the rest of our league or anything.

I've been having terrible luck with the standings for a long time, but when I tried a few minutes ago, it worked like a charm. I guess they fixed whatever problem they'd been having.

The Sand Trap standings (the Dirty Dozen) through the Verizon Heritage:

Public Leaderboard | Private League Leaderboard
Overall | Segment | Weekly
League: Select a League The Sand Trap

Overall Rank Team Name Total Contest Points
1 BirdieBoyz 49815
2 Barzeski Bombers 45820
3 Eagle Baby! 44885
4 Nevada Blackjacks 43211
5 Fairways + Greens 41919
6 2putts 38595
7 Hogan Fan 38229
8 Olson's Snowmen 37230
9 No Messin w/ my Sasquatch 36214
10 Tar Dogs 35812
11 Waddell Whiffers 35604
12 P24L Driver Aside 35220

The trouble I'm having is picking that fella who gets his picture taken holding that shiny trophy on Sunday afternoon! There is a huge difference in points between first place and second place in the Fedex pts.

T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!