IGNORED

Trash Talk, Anyone?

The Turlock Kid
Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wanted to open a forum for talkin some crap (in good humor of course :)) about the PGA Salary Cap Cup.

4th Place. How you like them apples?? (The cream is rising to the top...)

"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bite :D

You got lucky in week one. I am holding up 7th place, and plan on taking over the lead after this week...best watch yourself, stranger!!

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

I want to trash talk but I can't. The salary cap web site sucks!
They sent me a new password that dosen't work. When I sign in it shows my team name but when I click on it I go back to the sign in page.
Are you guys having any trouble? Did they send you a new password?

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

Okay, I have that fixed, they changed my password again.
16th place Why did I take Pavin

My team salary is now listed at 1,204,250. Do I need to get back under the $1mil limit?
On ESPN when your guy goes up in value you keep him at the price you paid for him until you drop him.

I'm new to this game, are we going to be able to see our teams scorecard as the rounds are played? I don't like not being able to see my progress or lack there of.

On ESPN you can see your teams scorecard and it updates every hole.
You can also, after the lockout period, see everyone in the leagues team.

T-Bone Marshall
in my bag
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

#1 BABY! you know... its hard to be humble...
David Ditto
In The Bag
Driver- Bridgestone Precept EC Fuel 420cc Driver
Woods- TaylorMade Vsteel Fairway Woods
Irons-Affinity ATS Hybrid IronsWedge- Wilson 60° Harmonized Black WedgePutter-Heavy Putter Matte Series PutterShoes- Nike SP3 Golf ShoesHome Course- River Run Golf...

Thats nice, did you accomplish that feat with Appleby?
This week your going down!
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

Thats nice, did you accomplish that feat with Appleby?

Yeah right! Bring it on!!!! lol

David Ditto
In The Bag
Irons-Affinity ATS Hybrid IronsWedge- Wilson 60° Harmonized Black WedgePutter-Heavy Putter Matte Series PutterShoes- Nike SP3 Golf ShoesHome Course- River Run Golf...

Hey, if you guys are really into this you should check out ESPN Best Ball Challenge.
Little different twist but you can follow along with your teams scorecard that updates by the minute. I started a private group called "the sandtrap club" and the password is "forum". I'm playing in both, it would be nice to have a few more in the group.
Here is the link http://games.espn.go.com/bestball/frontpage
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like team Hogan will win the Bob Hope!
Moving up the leaderboard and staring you down like a "Hawk".
Charlie freakin Hoffman. I was just hoping he'd make the cut!!
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

Ok, did anyone else forget the tourney started Wednesday last week? I for one did. I'm surprised I'm still at #7. Miracle if you ask me - considering I had 3 of my 5 "locked" players not even in the tourney. I'm going to get my stuff done Monday from now on!!

My goal is just to beat Eric, so he can curse me publicly on the Podcast! Ha!

Good luck everyone in the next round. (And watch Tiger's White Cousin - he's going up!)
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

Its Lonely On Top Guys! Still #1! Hahaha
David Ditto
In The Bag

Hoffman was solid last year and cheap to buy on ESPN BB challenge. I used him a lot!
He needs a haircut though. Do you think the PGA will let him wear his hair that long?
Team Hogan Fan is coming on strong!
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

Team Hogan Fan won the Bob Hope and came in second at the Buick!
That puts me in fourth overall! Are you guys feeling the heat?

T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

I don't know how, but I moved up to 3rd despite only having two players make the cut.

T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!