IGNORED

FS: Ogio Nexos Stand Bag, Great Shape!

Peleus
Note: This thread is 4730 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Baby on the way, so all unneeded golf stuff must be sold.  The Ogio has to go, and a shame really, because it's undeniably the nicest bag I've ever owned.  Unfortunately/fortunately (whichever way you want to look at it) I value a few toys for the kid more than a $300 golf bag.

Rare black with silver piping (good luck finding anything other than a "sand" color anywhere)
Excellent condition, still has the UPC bar code on the bottom.  Bag has been used at range and walked a few rounds, but always babied and usually in storage (in condo closet, not in weather).
Yes, it still has the unused divot tool and cigar holder.
"Wedge" dividers (shown in last photo...not my photo, not my bag, but is the same compartment design)
Especially neat features:

• Zipperless ball pocket...resistance band pocket opens and shuts via elastic bands
  • More pockets than you know what to do with
  • Fantastic Crossbow strap system
  • Velcro glove holder
  • Bungie towel strap (no need for eyelets in towels)
  • Bottle holder
  • 3 ball plastic sleeve on outside of bag

First $175 shipped takes it.

bm4Ohl.jpg

11dxPl.jpg

b5vbal.jpg

npXwml.jpg

aqWKHl.jpg

jPAVwl.jpg

Ogio Nexos Black on Black

Taylormade TP R9 Superdeep, 9.5, Aldila RIP A70X

Bridgestone J38 15, Motore F1 75S

Mizuno Masters Tournament Blades

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...