IGNORED

Shoes???

Note: This thread is 6258 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their responses!

I was able to try on a few different pairs this weekend and I actually ended up purchasing Nike's again! I was not even going to try them on but I tried the Adidas Tour 360's and they did not fit me very well, shame because they are so nice... I also tried the Adidas Traxion but they also did not fit right... I also tried the Etonic G SOK and those did not fit me either...

Like I said I have a hard time getting shoes that fit

Anyway, in the end I went with the Nike Nike SP-5 III and I am very happy with that choice. They fit just right and they are very comfortable. They also have a 2 year waterproof warranty so that is nice. Now I have all the equipment I need for another season, I just can't wait to get out on the course!

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

Has anyone tried Callaway golf shoes? They're one of the few companies that makes shoes in my size (6).

My Father in law got a pair last year and he really likes them. I am not 100% sure which model they are, but they are like one of these two pairs:

http://www.golftown.com/gtcommerce/s...P2394C124.aspx http://www.golftown.com/gtcommerce/s...P4741C124.aspx

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

TGW has a clearance sale on last year's Adidas Tour 360. $129. Bought some last year and I love em. Limited sizes available, though.

I just bought my second pair of Adidas 360's off ebay for $100.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

Thanks! I appreciate the response, I am seeing DriJoys at $229 a pair, though (Canadian)... A little too steep price wise...

I have not read all of the posts yet, but if you pay the $229 (assume you have to add gst & pst), but get 10 years out them, that $25 a year, plus $10 a year to replace spikes. I bought a pair of Footjoy Comforts at Golftown for about $100 and they were done after a season. And am about to wear out the cheap Nikes I bought for $69. I'll be looking into these Dryjoys for sure.

What's in my bag:
Driver : R7, 10.5 degree, stock stiff shaft
16 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler DWS, with stiff stock shaft
20 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff
26 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff6 - PW - Bridgestone CG Mid, Dynamic Gold LiteWedges : TBA...

Last year, the year I started getting back into golf, I got some Nike's don't remember the model (one of the performance models) at the begining of the season...brown with black saddle. I really liked them, but unfortunatley looked bad with shorts. This year at the Golf Show I tried out several dry joys becuase my regular playing partners rave about them, however, they were two tight around the toes, same thing with the Addidas. I did however find a pair of Foot Joy contour series (white with tan saddle) that I bought...haven't played with em yet but they are an extremely comfortable shoe.

I would really like to try out some of the Bite shoes, however, I haven't come across any in the shops around me.

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

Note: This thread is 6258 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!