IGNORED

lessons from Pros

Paul_21
Note: This thread is 6962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

many people on here had any lessons at any point i learned my self to play when i started but fels that i had got to a point were i couldn't improve without further help so i got lessons froma local pro

was one of the best things i had ever had done, dropped 10 shots from 10 weeks worth of lessons over the summer had 2 lessons a week each week which were spot on we went thru every part of the game basically revamped my swing took a while to get used to but once i sorted it have never looked back since

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade r580 XD. STIFF SHAFT W/ FIRM TIP 10.5°
5-Wood: Titleist 975F, 21°, S300 Stiff SHAFT
Irons: Titleist 990, S300 3 - PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 56°CLEAVELAND TOUR ACTION 60°Putter: 33" ODYSSEY 2 BALL MALLETScotty cameron Newport 2 Pro platinumBall: Titleist...

...was one of the best things i had ever had done...

No doubt. Problem is that once you make the HUGE jump after first series of lessons (in my case it was a set of 10 1/2hr lessons in 4 months) you hit a wall. Scoringwise I'm at the same level last 2 seasons and I did take some more lessons - just to hear from the instructor all the stuff I knew already. I guess I'm ready for the "Tiger rewamp" - take one step back to leap foreward.

Real challange is to find really good teacher - and don't have to mortgage your house to do it (Dave Pelz is in my area with $200 a hour )

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!