IGNORED

Hello all from the heartland

hammer84
Note: This thread is 6241 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wanted to say hi !!

Just a little background. Play golf in highschool and some college. Pretty much quit when I was about 23, call it burnout/fustration.

Picked it up again when I hit my mid-30's. Now I'm 40 and trying to get my new "old-man" swing in order. Can't just grip it and rip it any more

I love playing for a few reasons.

1) I love being outside
2) I really enjoy playing with my friends, it seems ti be the only time we can get together.
3) Nothing like sinking a putt on 18 and being able to talk smack on your co-workers/friends

hammerTyme();
stop();

Howdy neighbor to the north!

Where do you play mostly? I'm looking to play a little golf up your way this summer...

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

Wow someone replied

I play alot at paradise point ( Smithville ), both courses are nice up there. Tiffany Greens is a great couse but get your green fee on Last Minute Golfer, its nice but not $80 nice. Sunflowers Hills is a fav, takes me back to my high school days plus they have stupid cheap green fees. Shoal Creek is one of the best in the city. My golf leage plays out you way at Falcon Ridge.

I really need to get down your way and hit Sycamore Ridge and Prairie Highlands. Never have played either.

hammerTyme();
stop();

I haven't played Paradise Pointe in a few years. I have Tiffany Greens on my list to play this year too and I probably will book the tee times through Last Minute Golfer.

I haven't played Sycamore Ridge yet but I want to this year. I've played Prairie Highlands several times -- it's a great course and I think you would probably like it.

I'm trying to play about 6-8 new courses (for me) this year. I am also trying to hit some of the courses I haven't played in a few years as well.

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

Note: This thread is 6241 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!