IGNORED

Introduce yourself right on

threejack
Note: This thread is 4731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey Guys,

Just joined this forum this last week because I am absolutely hooked on the game of golf and every time I google something I always end up here.

Anyway, my name is Mike, I am a second year student at Cal Poly in lovely San Luis Obispo, CA. I started playing golf consistently and seriously in June, so for about 4 months now. I played about 3 times a week during the summer and now with school I am down to about once a week. I am establishing my handicap still but currently my handy dandy app tells me I'm at 14.

I have two goals as of now and they are 1: Fix my driver slice, 2: break 80. I am sure with all of your help I can do that soon!

I know I got off to a rough start here with some people, but hopefully you guys will get to know me a little better and accept me.

Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Mayorga

Driver Nike Machspeed Black Round 9.5° Stiff

Irons Cobra SS Forged 3-PW

Putter Scotty Cameron Futura

Great to have you Mike.  You got a lot of information in a short amount of time.  Information that not all golf instructors agree upon.  We are all just learning more.  3 years ago I had no idea the ball started where the face is aimed at impact and thought the best way to hit a draw is to "release" the clubface.  Understand a lot of what was suggested to you wasn't based on opinion but physics and geometry.  So really take the time with the ball flight laws stuff, you'll be ahead of most golfers in no time.

I'm sure you will have that slice fixed in no time and eventually asking about how to fix your over draw!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

haha that would be awesome. an overdraw would be pretty crazy. i am uploading new swing videos to youtube right now and i will post them to my swing thread, could you check the driver one and let me know what you think and if you can catch a slice-causer? i would appreciate it

Mike Mayorga

Driver Nike Machspeed Black Round 9.5° Stiff

Irons Cobra SS Forged 3-PW

Putter Scotty Cameron Futura

Note: This thread is 4731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!