IGNORED

He's baaaaaaaaack!!! Sergio

Yukari
Note: This thread is 4562 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

p.s. 6 under at valderrama would win whatever the field was imo

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Not sure how or why you're saying something in my post indicates an arrogant or snobbish attitude. If you honestly feel that way, and aren't just being a dick, then a reasobable discussion with you is apparently out of the question. Cheers.

Originally Posted by makaveli

I really don't like this arrogant and snobbish (imho) attitute towards the Euro Tour, especially in this period of the history where its showing pretty good golf compared to the US Tour, but I understand not everyone is like me. Thank you for your interpretation of that post btw, but I will wait for mcfc_nick explanation! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean_miller

I suspect he means that European Tour players in general aren't household names in America but they're still pretty decent touring professionals. Much like the rank and file PGA Tour players who fill the bulk of the spots in the PGA Tour's "second tier" events are still competitive enough to not discount winning one of those events, but as a group we do it all the time. I know I do.

• Upvote 1

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Sergio is a bit of a loose cannon for sure, but way more interesting when he's in the hunt than not. He beat some decent players - let's see if he can keep it going next year.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

Hello Sean, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was not referring to your post but to the other one, maybe it was not clear enough from my post!

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Not sure how or why you're saying something in my post indicates an arrogant or snobbish attitude. If you honestly feel that way, and aren't just being a dick, then a reasobable discussion with you is apparently out of the question. Cheers.

Wow that was a difficult post to read... from what I think I understand the average American prefer Fowler over Bjorn cause Rickie is more famous in the US, and this is understandable, but we are not talking about flashy hats but strong golfers, am I right? (imho) I still don't get your point though...

Originally Posted by mcfc_nick

all im saying is that imo there were a hell of a lot of players playing there last week that were very, and i mean very good but as they play solely on the euro tour and dont go over to play in the US they arent as well known and arent as thought of as being as good as a lot of the players that compete on the PGA Tour. Now im not saying that you do this personally but i think that there are a lot of people over there who would think that just because they arent very well known in america then they arent very good. an example id say of this is that say rickie fowler was playing, imo a lot of people would see him as adding to the field and making it stronger despite him only having 1 (kind of) win, compare him to someone like Thomas Bjorn who has won three times this year yet i believe that some over there wouldnt really see him as adding to the field. i guess what im trying to say is that mainly because most of the players last week dont compete on the PGA tour then maybe they arent as well known to a lot of people (again not saying you) and as is fair if people arent that aware of certain players they arent gonna see them as adding to the field thus seeing it as weak when in fact it was a very strong field including people like Sergio, G-Mac, Justin Rose, Kaymer, Jimenez, Bjorn, Molinari, Manassero, Larrazabal, Quiros, Fisher.

Originally Posted by makaveli

Wow that was a difficult post to read... from what I think I understand the average American prefer Fowler over Bjorn cause Rickie is more famous in the US, and this is understandable, but we are not talking about flashy hats but strong golfers, am I right? (imho) I still don't get your point though...

i didnt really know how to put it, so i just kept writing hahaa

pretty much though yes, the average american would see the field and see no real world stars in there, but if it was full of fowlers then imo theyd think that the field was very good

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

im not hating on rickie neither as i think he will be a very good golfer

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Note: This thread is 4562 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!