IGNORED

Jumbomax grips.

Note: This thread is 2329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been trying for 25 years to solve the "issues" this year I was almost there. (I used mega tape under standard grip to produce fat no taper grip  and 1 tablespoon #8 lead shot epoxied in shaft/hosel.)  I was convinced my problems were due to slop in the connection of hand and grip. I discovered the Jumbomax and tried an XL i liked it in terms of no more slop. I figured that they might be a bit too large in circumference so I tried the small. I will be replacing all my clubs grips with Jumbo max small size. My hand fits perfect, no contorting, no slop. I did circumference analysis: an image search for Jumbomax and used an online circumference calculator to analyize what size to buy. ( https://www.hirekogolf.com/jumbomax-grips-jumbo-grips-created-equal ) After doing that I see no real point in the Jumbomax medium or large sizes. small is 7/16 bigger circumference than common +1/8, and XL is 6.2/16 bigger than small. The Med and Large are 3 and 5/16 larger than small. Jumping 7/16 seems like a meaningful gap, 3/16 and 5/16 not really. My hand fits on them silky smooth with no slop, 25 years of trying to make under sized "jumbo grips" work has failed and is solved with the Jumbomax size small.  ps the lead I use in the shaft means no concern about swing weight, with or without these grips.

Note: This thread is 2329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!