IGNORED

Which type of "Sand Trap" member are you?

Tiger90
Note: This thread is 4673 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone,

Just procrastinating from studying for finals, and I'm just trying to get a feel for the members here, the age, golf type, and when you why you come on this site and talk golf.

What style of golfer are you? High, mid low handicap, Long ball, or money putter?  Agressive Pin seeker or risk-averse?

Do you come on in your free time, when your at work, school or like me usually when i am trying to study.

I am,

Low handicap, more of a long ball if anything and i love to be aggressive and pretty much go at every pin if im not in a tournament.  I do not have anymore fun in golf than when i get to pin-seek, thats the best feeling in golf i think.

Tiger90

Originally Posted by Tiger90

Hey everyone,

Just procrastinating from studying for finals, and I'm just trying to get a feel for the members here, the age, golf type, and when you why you come on this site and talk golf.

What style of golfer are you? High, mid low handicap, Long ball, or money putter?  Agressive Pin seeker or risk-averse?

Do you come on in your free time, when your at work, school or like me usually when i am trying to study.

I am,

Low handicap, more of a long ball if anything and i love to be aggressive and pretty much go at every pin if im not in a tournament.  I do not have anymore fun in golf than when i get to pin-seek, thats the best feeling in golf i think.

I'm a mid handicapped longball hitter, an agressive pin seeker who is somehow risk averse, and a very empty pocketed putter.

This thread might get merged or disappear, but here's what kind of golfer I really am:

A couple years ago I took a beautiful sunny mid-summer day off to play 9-holes at one of my favourite little tracks. I started the round with 4 straight birdies. After the third birdie I got a phone call from my wife. It was bad news related to a baby on the way. I know the 4th hole was a birdie because that's what it says on the scorecard, but I don't remember playing it. I limped home with a 38 (says so on the card) and I can't remember what I shot in any round for the next month or so.

FF to this fall. I'm playing as fast as possible, having worked like a dog in order to leave work early and try to squeeze 18 twilight holes in before dark. I'm on pace for a sub-2 hour round and playing well (on foot of course). After birdies on 14 and 15 (holes I rarely ever do better than bogey), I have a makeable birdie putt on #16. The phone rings. It's an urgent situation. Wife's at the hospital with good news related to a baby on the way - like really really on the way. Rushed the putt and missed it. I have to walk (run) down the fairways of 17 and 18 anyway so I tee off as quickly as possible on 17 - trees. I pitch out then hit a wedge to about 1 foot away for a kick in par. Good time to shut it down considering I'd hit more good shots than I deserve. The ranger drives by and I hitch a ride to my car.

2 weeks later in the final tournament of the season I tied my low round of the season, win a great prize, and can't wait to get home where nobody cares about golf these days. I love golf anyway and that's what I'm about.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4673 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!