IGNORED

Players Irons?

Note: This thread is 6206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On the page where I read about the Red's & Golds they mentioned late May as a release date. I keep checking the Cleveland site but have seen nothing there.

I found this article with pictures. I don't know man... not sure if I could get used to the bright colors or not. They should have made the dampening bar a little more subtle.

http://thegolfdrillguru.netfirms.com/nfblog/?p=442

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

I'd say order a demo set from someone online like golfclubdemo.com or get a demo set from your pro shop if they have them and play a few rounds. I feel like there wasn't anywhere near as much feel to the TA5's. If i'm just a smidge off I know what happened instantly. I think you can work the ball much much better. I went to these because I wanted something less forgiving to improve my general ball striking and I think they delivered. They feel like butter when you hit'em right.

What's In The Bag
Driver: TM Burner stiff
3i Cleveland Hibore Hybrid
3-6: MX-23
7-PW: MP-60 Project X 5.5SW: Golden Bear hybridLW/GW Cleveland 60* and Tour Edge 50*Putter: two bar rifle malletBall: NXT TourHome Course: Raintree CC 70.7/126 North 71/130 Southhttp://stink.net

I have hit the CG2's. Beautiful club I agree. I also hit the CG4 tours and for whatever reason I hit the CG2's better and I liked the feel of them more too. At the same time I hit the 735CM and they are definietly a harder club to hit than the CG2's....at least in my case. But the 735's hands down are purrrrtiest :D

For what they are moving the cg2's at its an incredible deal.....I don't think you can go wrong at the current pricing
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

I agree with what a few people said before, if you intend to put a lot of practice time in then a players club will help you improve your ball striking. if you just want to improve your play without much practice then a game improvement iron is the way to go.

Note: This thread is 6206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!