IGNORED

Scotty Cameron California Monterey New Condition!! Lowered Again!! Someone take this off my hands!

DannyB215
Note: This thread is 4499 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

$250 shipped OBO......$225 Shipped!!!! ...$200!!!!!

35" Cover Included

NEW Condition, coming from a putter collector, I don't really see myself playing this so I'm basically giving it away. Not looking to lose too much on this putter, so price is pretty firm. I guess I would consider some trades as well, as always I'm looking to try new clubs, but only 2011-2012 models only. Will ship immediately after payment is paypal'ed to CONUS.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

a little late on this one, do you still have it? or have you already listed it on eBay?

Carry Bag
G10 Driver
G10 3 Wood
MP 60 Irons (4 - PW)
Eye 2 Sand Wedge Scotty Cameron Fast Back Putter Pro V1 & Pro V1x Balls ICON Shoes Gloves

yall sure missed a deal here! this putter is awesome!

Carry Bag
G10 Driver
G10 3 Wood
MP 60 Irons (4 - PW)
Eye 2 Sand Wedge Scotty Cameron Fast Back Putter Pro V1 & Pro V1x Balls ICON Shoes Gloves

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• America’s 100 Greatest Golf Holes | Courses | GolfDigest.com How many have you played? I'll count up my number sometime here soon (I don't know that it'll get to double digits).
    • We have 🙂 and we are no longer in their ‘pod’, this last season it was just them and 1 other team because everyone else refuses to play with them. Oh well, if people are able to cheat, they will cheat 🤷‍♂️
    • Not all. And if you think you have something here, point it out to whoever is in charge of the competition.
    • Yes but people historically play worse in tournaments. Every score he has ever posted at home is worse than every single tournament round. This is going back years.  in addition, if his index was based purely on Home scores, he would be an 8. If it is based on purely teamplay rounds he is like a 2 (again over the last few years). That is literally impossible
    • Well, he's listed as a 5.2 index. He has a CA score that's a 6.7 as his most recent score, an Away score that's a 5.9, a CH 63/16 that's a 1.4, a 62/15 that's a 4.0, a 63/15 that's a 5.7, a 70/17 that's a 4.5… So… there's a little bit there, but I wouldn't say that's enough to be super damning. I don't care about averages, as averages are often about 3 over one's actual index. Your average is higher than your index by about three strokes, or more, I'd imagine. But again, at least you gave some info.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...