IGNORED

Time for golf and HOGS

Note: This thread is 6183 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yep it is biker week in Myrtle and the Mrs and I are going golfing.Our Itenerary ia as follows
Sunday-Barefoot Love
Monday-Tru Blue morn-Heritage in aft.
Tuesday-Carolins Nat-morn Crow creek aft.
Wed-Barefoot Dye morn-Thistle aft
Thurs-Lonf Bay morn-Shaftsbury aft
Friday-Parkland morn-Avocet aft
Sat-Tidewater morn-Rivers Edge aft
Sunday come home to rest and get ready for rest of season!!!

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

• 2 weeks later...
For years on this site I have blown the horn for The Ocean Dunes hotel.Well I now must recind all the good things I have said about it in the past.This week will be my last week ever in this establishment.They no longer care about golfers and have cut back on all the amenities that made the place the best on the strand.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

• Administrator
For years on this site I have blown the horn for The Ocean Dunes hotel.Well I now must recind all the good things I have said about it in the past.This week will be my last week ever in this establishment.They no longer care about golfers and have cut back on all the amenities that made the place the best on the strand.

That's sad to hear. Do you have any specific examples flap?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well there are no longer efficentcey suites even thoufh they still charge you for one.They shorted us our golfers welcoming packages.We were not allowed to park in the hotel parking lot,they reserved it for bikers only.And they did not tell us as in the past when any of the courses were aerating.We paid a large surcharge for the Dye course and had we not played the Love course on Sunday we would not had known that it was aerated on Monday.They cahnged it after we complained but still kept the extra charge.Well as I said in my main post we had 14 good years there and now we have only 2 more years till we move there so we will find another hotel for our last couple of trips.But I wanted all the readers to know that the place is no longer golf friendly.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4

I recieved a reply and a hearty "I am very sorry from The Dunes people".They have offered my Mrs and I a break on October trip and a room with full kitchen in the Sand Dunes next door to the Ocean Dunes.I will tell them our course and room requirements and see what happens.I will keep you all informed.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4

Note: This thread is 6183 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!