IGNORED

Angles of Error

iacas
Note: This thread is 6194 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Just wanted to point this article out: Angles of Error .

Did you know that, on a ten-foot putt with near-perfect speed, you have less than +/- 1° room for error on your line?

Please keep most comments on the article itself. There's a box for commenting at the bottom.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What about a problem with leaving your par putt two inches short of the hole, dead on line?

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

• Administrator
What about a problem with leaving your par putt two inches short of the hole, dead on line?

Well, technically that would fall in if you measure from the center of the hole and, well, be two inches short if you measure from the front of the cup.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just wanted to point this article out:

Thanks

a lot Erik! As if I don't have enough trouble making those 10 footers! NO, I didn't read the article. Don't need to read how difficult a 10 footer is

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Well, technically that would fall in if you measure from the center of the hole and, well, be two inches short if you measure from the front of the cup.

Unhappily, two inches from the front of the hole. I swear, I can't seem to get my shit together for one day. The day my driver's good, I get a hosel rocket. The day my irons are dead on, I'm hitting foul balls with my driver. And if my long clubs are good, I can't putt for shit.

Last week, I missed a handful of birdie putts from ~5 feet, usually off to one side by an inch or two. This week, I'm missing par putts--dead on line, just a few inches short. Happened 4 or 5 times last time I shot 9 holes. I swear, I could be scratch if I could putt worth a shit.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Note: This thread is 6194 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!