IGNORED

Hello from Chicago

TimG3394
Note: This thread is 4550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all, I have been a lurker for some time now and thought I would jump in on the fun.

I am located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago and have recently moved back from Tempe, AZ after school.

Hope everyone in the area is enjoying the weather and happy golf to everyone!

- T

I am somewhat familiar with the area went to school in Dekalb which is only about 40 minutes away. Any good courses in your area?

Aldeen is one of the top 50 public courses in the nation, and its like 38$~!!.

Yes im very familiar with dekalb, Im actually working there right now on a new 1,000 bed dormitory right off annie glidden, Right next to Grant North and South.

Welcome to the forum.  I also live in Arlington Heights.  Where do you like to play?

What's In My Bag...

Burner Driver (10.5°)

Burner Superfast 2.0 3-Fairway Wood

Burner Superfast 2.0 Rescue (18°)

X-20 Irons

White Hot XG Putter

Also a fellow Chicagoian, just moved here a little less than a year ago. Only really started playing golf seriously last year, but enjoying it. Welcome to the TST!

Driver: :tmade: R11 9.0 - Bassara Griffin UL - Tour Stiff 3-wood: :tmade: R11 Ti 15.0 - JAVLNFX M6 - Stiff Hybrid: :tmade: Rescue Hybrid - JAVLNFX Hybrid - Stiff 4-PW: :mizuno: JPX 800 PRO - Nippon 1150 GH Tour - Stiff Wedges: :edel: 50/56/60 - Nippon WV 125 Putter/Ball/RF: :edel: / :bridgestone: B330 / :leupold: GX-3i

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by RedHead7

Welcome to the forum.  I also live in Arlington Heights.  Where do you like to play?

Hey sorry just saw this now. I play all over.

Arlington Lakes

Whisper Creek

Mt Prospect

Poplar Creek

among many others

how about you?

Note: This thread is 4550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!