IGNORED

Tiger Woods the Video Game!

CG031
Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have Tiger 2007 for the Xbox 360, but last week my system failed. No Red Rings of death, but while playing NHL 2K7 the graphics got all glitchy. I reset the system. I have sound but no picture. I'm using a standard TV and I made sure the HDTV switch was set correctly. I don't know what's up.

New Slogan for the PGA Tour in 2008:

"These guys are good....but we all know that you only watch if Tiger is playing."

I had one that failed on me. Was a pain to get replaced. Anyways, I love the game but haven't really played it lately, alone that is, due to my last year of school and work. We would only play it when my friends came over but now that I have graduated, I think I am going to start it up again.

Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!