IGNORED

Srixon z-star xv balls...opinions?

Note: This thread is 4562 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just used it yesterday i loved how soft they felt off the club the bite around the greens the flight with the driver. I was using titleist prov1x's and after playing a round with the srixons i feel like I'm sold. the only thing is they roll really smooth on the greens which the prov1x's were smooth but not this smooth. I just started this thread to find out what other people thought of these balls and if you are still using them or if there is something better out there.

Driver:  s2 9 degree

3 wood: burner 15 degree

Irons:  Amp Irons 4-gw

wedges:  56 degree  60 degree jaws series 64 degree

Putter:  scottsdale pickemup

Ball: Penta Tp3

My friend just got those balls not too long ago. He loves them when chipping. You can really see them check and they seem to have good feel around the greens.

I love the Z-star XV, I played it all last summer and so far a couple rounds this spring. Longer than most other high end balls, but still very soft feeling off the clubs. I definitely prefer the Tour Yellow as I find it so very easy to follow/spot on the ground and it seems more durable than the white ones...but both are good balls.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

I just bought a dozen yesterday to try out. I like the Z-Star X, but I dont have a high swing speed, so I thought maybe these XV's would be better. ill try them out to see for sure.

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Originally Posted by SVTGolfer

I just bought a dozen yesterday to try out. I like the Z-Star X, but I dont have a high swing speed, so I thought maybe these XV's would be better. ill try them out to see for sure.

wait u do know the xv is for faster swing speeds right?......

Driver:  s2 9 degree

3 wood: burner 15 degree

Irons:  Amp Irons 4-gw

wedges:  56 degree  60 degree jaws series 64 degree

Putter:  scottsdale pickemup

Ball: Penta Tp3

Note: This thread is 4562 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!