IGNORED

Golf Pride VDR Grips - 13, White/Black with Black Cap, .600

Peleus
Note: This thread is 4391 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Went to golf store #1, bought a set of white grips.

Went to golf store #2 a few minutes later, traded the irons the grips were for.

Now looking for green multi compounds for the new clubs so these have to go.

~$84 plus shipping would help me recoup everything. $75 shipped via USPS work for anyone here?

Also willing to add cash to trade for green multi compounds.

Scratch that; see a site selling for $75.60 plus shipping with 13 strips of tape.

$70 shipped now.

Ogio Nexos Black on Black

Taylormade TP R9 Superdeep, 9.5, Aldila RIP A70X

Bridgestone J38 15, Motore F1 75S

Mizuno Masters Tournament Blades

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Oh man I had one today. Ball below and I still chilli dipped it!!
    • Playing Cog Hill #2 yesterday with @cedrictheo and @NatalieB… we get to the par-three 7th, a 185-yard (or 145-yard) par three. There's a St. Judge Million Dollar Shot challenge on the hole if you choose to participate. The rules: $20 entry Hit the green, get your $20 back. Hit it to ≤ 10 feet, get $50 back. Hit it to ≤ 3 feet, get $100 back. Hit it in the hole, get $10,000 back. (No, I don't know where the "million dollar" bit comes from). We all decline, though in hindsight I wish I had just given him $20 for our group and said "keep it, please." I step up… and hit it to 30". @cedrictheo steps up… hits it to about 40". @NatalieB steps up… and we both tell her how bad she sucks, how terrible she is, etc. because she hits it to about nine and a half feet. 😄  If we had all entered we'd have won between $110 and $140. Ha ha. (I'm still glad we didn't as that would have been TAKING money from charity.) Anyway, three really good shots on a tough hole. The guy running the challenge must have thought we were nuts. He said "Man, you guys really should have entered!" 😄 
    • Wordle 1,074 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • These are a great grip, played with them for years, although I just switched to the Golf Pride CPX, which I really like as well.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...