IGNORED

Where do you buy your clubs? Always new or is it ok to go used?

Note: This thread is 4341 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I try to support my club pro and he's usually competitive on price. However my driver, 4 wood and hybrid was bought off Ebay. But everything else including bag was purchased from my club pro.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

I've bought many used clubs, as a lefty I don't have to worry as much about fakes.  If you buy from reputable online stores, 3balls, globalgolf, callawaygolfpreowned, taylormadepreowned you'll find a good selection at decent prices and not have to worry about fakes.  You can also get some good deals on new clubs from rockbottomgolf.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4341 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!