IGNORED

Headcovers

Note: This thread is 6184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I read back in the threads for a few pages and didn't see a thread about headcovers.

Who all here has unique headcovers that they sport on their clubs?

My friend has a bunch that he likes to put on his clubs but I've just got my red octopus on my 4-wood.

In my bag:
Driver: Launcher COMP 9.5* (Aldila NV 65S 350)
Fairway wood: Warbird 4-wood
Irons: X-18 Pro Series (3-PW)
Wedges: Vokey 252.08 and SM58.12Ball: Pro V1

I read back in the threads for a few pages and didn't see a thread about headcovers.

I've got an anteater on my driver. I did my undergraduate work at UC Irvine, and the anteater is our mascot. However, it isn't a UCI-specific one (I checked in the school's store). I hardly have an excursion to a driving range or course where someone doesn't comment about it, generally positive. I have a bear in a UCLA sweater on my 3-Wood; I'm at UCLA now for doctoral work and the bruin bear is our mascot. My 5-Wood is a generic brand, and I just have the headcover that came with it on there. However, since it's a generic brand, I don't have to worry about someone coming and putting a cheap club with the same headcover in its place. I would love to get a headcover of Nibbler (from Futurama ), but I've never found one, and I did a few searches online about 6 months ago. If anyone knows of one, let me know. I have no headcover on my hybrid, and I don't use iron covers.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!