IGNORED

Adidas Golf Shoes?

Note: This thread is 6173 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hello everyone,

for the people who wear adidas golf shoes, any opinions of the adidas powerband golf shoes? i played soccer from ages of 4 to 18 and wore adidas the whole time minus one season diversion to nike. i loved the adidas soccer shoes and can't imagine that the golf shoes would be a lower quality than them.

my biggest concern is durability and comfort. i am on my second pair of footjoys e-comfort shoes. with my swing and footwork, i tend to put a lot of pressure on the outer sole of the front foot and end up pulling the sole from the rest of the shoe. the adidas shoes caught my eye b/c they seem to not have the same type of attachment to the sole as the footjoys do. the footjoys i have a very comfortable until they start to break down about 6 months of wear.

i have also looked at the tour 360s but i don't like the color combos in them. i'm trying to stay away from anything with white as much as possible. i've had white and they started to require lots of care to keep looking white. i've had brown and black shoes and really loved that i didn't have to wipe them down after every round.

thanks for your help.

Titleist 905T Driver
Golden Bear 3/5 Wood
Mizuno MP-60 3-PW
Mizuno MP T 51* Black Ni GW
Cleveland 588 56* SWScotty Cameron Red X2 putterA&M Campus Course, Woodhollow (Longview, TX), Bryan Muni

hello everyone,

I've got the Tour 360's (black). They are extremely comfortable and are the best golf shoe I've ever had. The Powerband are equal in quality. Both offer two year waterproof warranty.

Whats in the Bag?

Titleist 907D2 - UST ProForce V2 65S
Callaway X-Tour 15* - Fujikira Tour Platform
Titleist 755 - DG S300TM RAC TP Wedges - 52, 56, 60YES! Tracy IITitliest PRO-V1
Current Handicap - 4

I don't currently own nor wear adidas shoes, but I'd choose 360 Tour II over Powerband.

It's just that here where I live at, I've seen a lot of accomplished young and stylish golfers wear adidas 360 tour shoes and they mixed it with J.Lindeberg clothing line. Frankly, they look good altogether.

What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

I can't directly speak to the powerbands, but I've worn Adidas soccer shoes and running shoes my entire life. I'm now on my second pair of adidas golf shoes, and I have had to buy a 1/2 size bigger both times. Make sure you try them on in the store before you buy. (I bought a pair on the internet thinking that since I've always worn 9 1/2 I'd be fine - didn't work out for me.) Adidas golf shoes are the only shoes I've ever bought in a 10.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

I wear the all black powerbands and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Not just golf shoes, but shoes in general. My feet used to kill me after 18 with my old shoes. I have easily played 36 in these with no problems. If I could wear them evey day, I would.

Diablo Octane
Big Bertha 2007 3W 

Razr X 3H, 4H
Razr X Irons 5-PW 

Wedges X-Tour 56* and 60*

White Ice D.A.R.T Mallet 

Ball Tour i(s)

I'm a big fan of Adidas sneaks/apparel and bought one of their first golf shoe offerings when introduced back in the what -- mid-90s? But I currently don't own a pair.

I'm lucky in that I live in Myrtle and get to see/inspect most models of any shoe in person at the golf stores here and play often with buddies that own them. So in my humble, observationalist opinion...

The "plastics" on them and the soles make them look kinda cheap, especially after some wear. The models that look high-quality and "age" well are the Euros -- and they're not even the highest-priced. They're the most understated and traditional models, too -- and the leather on them looks top-notch after some wear.

As an aside, I'm also a fan of Puma and am digging their old-school, kinda retro black/white J Lindeburg model.

I'm a big fan of Adidas sneaks/apparel and bought one of their first golf shoe offerings when introduced back in the what -- mid-90s? But I currently don't own a pair.

I have to agree -- I don't like the "pimped up" look of the plastic trim parts. To me, they look cheap and look even worse after they are a bit worn.

I did buy a pair of Adidas Seaside shoes this year. They are last year's model so I got them as a clearance item for about $50. The picture doesn't do them justice as they are very understated and quite nice looking. They are also the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever owned right out of the box.

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

I have a pair from last year. The white, yellow and black. I love them and they are very comfortable.

In my bag:
Driver: G2 9.5° Stiff
3-Wood: Cleveland Hi-Bore
Irons: X-14 stiff shaft

Wedges: Vokey 54*

Putter: Odyssey 2-ball Black

Ball: Taylor Made

Grips: PINK Golf Pride

I wear the all black powerbands and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Not just golf shoes, but shoes in general. My feet used to kill me after 18 with my old shoes. I have easily played 36 in these with no problems. If I could wear them evey day, I would.

How do the side hold up? I have some Nike SP-5's and the sides are all stretched out and ready to blow out. I want some thing that's going to hold up a bit better.

How do the side hold up? I have some Nike SP-5's and the sides are all stretched out and ready to blow out. I want some thing that's going to hold up a bit better.

i play at least 2 rounds a week. I've been wearing these shoes for aobut 4 months now. They are still in great condition. They also come in wide sizes if you're afraid of stretching them.

Diablo Octane
Big Bertha 2007 3W 

Razr X 3H, 4H
Razr X Irons 5-PW 

Wedges X-Tour 56* and 60*

White Ice D.A.R.T Mallet 

Ball Tour i(s)

About 6 months ago I bought a pair of Adidas golf shoes with soft spikes as they were one of the only brands I could find in a size 15. I can't remember the model name but theyre white with three green stripes. In fact I think I saw someone sporting a pair at the US Open (can't remember Furyk or Duval maybe?). They cop a fair hiding as my home course is the longest in Australia at over 6900 metres and I only copped my first blister on the weekend but think that was due to the socks I was wearing. It's the first pair of golf shoes I've actually owned so I can't compare them to other brands but I have no complaints over them.

I am a big Adidas fan and I have a pair of last seasons Tech Feathers. They are very light, as the name suggests, and very comfortable. I got them on sale last year at Dick's just before I went on vacation to Hilton Head. I did not break them in before the first round, wore them straight out of the box and they were great, I love 'em. Matter of fact I just wore them for my first round of the year yesterday and my feet feel great. Here they are, like I said they are last years model so you could probably find them for cheaper. http://www.golfshoesplus.com/shopdis...7&mfg;=&page;=mf

While I can't speak for the Powerbands, I do wear the Tour 360s and they're definitely the most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn. Not only that, but I also wear adidas trainers and baseball cleats and they just fit perfectly. Sorry for all the adidas love, but I'm a brand ***** for them

-- For Sale: Titleist 907 Driver

Note: This thread is 6173 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!