IGNORED

FS/ (RARE) ZEN "RDE" ZM-1 mallet BRAND NEW uncutt/ungripped***SOLD***

LBlack14
Note: This thread is 4351 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been fortunate enough to come across a couple of these ZEN "RDE" (Reduced Dimple Error) ZM-1 mallet putters and I'm willing to share that good fortune with 1 of you putter *****s here. You know who you are. I'm keeping 1 for myself. These are NEW and have never seen a course. Come with a NEW Feeltec V3 grip and magnetic headcover. These retailed for $325 when they were released and are 100% CNC milled from premium grade 303 stainless and composite mixed materials. I can cut to your specified length or ship it raw. It is 36.25" uncut. Just some more about the putter: [COLOR=FF00AA]"The Zen Oracle "RDE" mallet putter is World's first USGA and R&A; conforming competition putter that features a built-in "direct feedback" training system. It's already proven to reduce the scores of the top 200 Tour & Amateur Players. Zen aperture is used to perform comprehensive training routines which remove the most common faults and compensations in the putting stroke such as: incorrect path, deceleration, centred striking on the face, timing and rhythm. By placing a ball into the club head, the player can "hold" or "release" the ball during the swing and so confirm the correct acceleration and path of the stroke. Micro ridges are milled into the face for optimum performance, the minimal contact between the ball and putter face help reduce adverse affects the dimples have on the ball when putting."[/COLOR] They make even the hardest ball feel soft. SOLD

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon