• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Tom Kim stands over the ball 25-ish seconds before starting the swing. Ludvig Åberg barely gets into his stance before he is done. I don’t know what their total time per shot is, just find it fascinating.
    • In honor of Willie Mays and his recent passing, I'll make a one for one parallel argument that you can just replace Jack for Mays and Tiger for Trout. Maybe this will free up the mental blocks. Willie Mays is the greatest center fielder ever. Oh but what about Mike Trout many of you will say? He is bigger and better.  Athletes are bigger and stronger. Baseball is more competitive. There are more international players from South America and Japan. Mike Trout's  rate numbers are better than Willie Mays' against tougher competition. All of that is true. And Willie Mays is the GOAT.  Willie Mays has a career WAR of 156 and Mike Trout has a WAR of 86.  Mike Trout would have nothing resembling Mays' career if he started in 1948 just like Tiger would have nothing resembling Jack's major record if he started in 1960.  It is a statistical impossibility for both Tiger and Trout because of injuries. The competition level doesn't matter because they are so far behind. They have been lapped. The end.
    • Ugh… Wordle 1,100 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟨🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Wordle 1,100 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Birdied #14 at Green Knoll but already had it on my composite list. Missed a 6-footer on #10 that would have been new. I’m definitely making birdie at a higher rate this year than any other but it still feels like the composite list will be hard to complete. Still lots of golf ahead, though.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...