IGNORED

9 hole or 18 hole

bash
Note: This thread is 4309 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hi

i play at my local 9 hole golf club, its only a short course of 5400 yards with a sss of 70 and a css of 68 , iv being there 10 years now and i have lots of friends. i play of a handy cap of 4 and because of the css im struggle to drop my handy cap any more. Would you recommend me moving to a longer 18 hole course . Any advice

Have you played many other courses? It would be interesting to see what you shoot at a harder course.

909 D2 10.5* Aldila NVS Reg 65g

Baffler T-Rail 16*

R7 19*

Fli-Hi 21*

FP 5-PW

52* 56* 60* Vokey Spin Milled

Flat Stick

Originally Posted by bash

hi

i play at my local 9 hole golf club, its only a short course of 5400 yards with a sss of 70 and a css of 68 , iv being there 10 years now and i have lots of friends. i play of a handy cap of 4 and because of the css im struggle to drop my handy cap any more. Would you recommend me moving to a longer 18 hole course . Any advice

Well me personally I try NOT to play the same golf course that I played earlier in the week or week before.   I try to hit the 6 or 7 golf courses within an hour drive of my house.

Note: This thread is 4309 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!