• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lukeo87

Clubs

5 posts in this topic

just after some help selecting new clubs. at the moment im playing callaway diablo edges. i dont mind them but i feel as if the cavity is a bit to big for my liking.when addressing the ball im starting to have zero confidence in my shots (alignment etc). basically im after a club that is of a blade design (not as big a cavity) but will still have just as good forgiveness. any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Originally Posted by lukeo87

just after some help selecting new clubs. at the moment im playing callaway diablo edges. i dont mind them but i feel as if the cavity is a bit to big for my liking.when addressing the ball im starting to have zero confidence in my shots (alignment etc). basically im after a club that is of a blade design (not as big a cavity) but will still have just as good forgiveness. any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I think that is an oxymoron, but if you're looking for a forgiving game improvement club with more of a "blade design" you'll probably want to go with the Titleist AP1 or the Mizuno JPX 800/825 Pros.  They're not going to be as forgiving as the regular JPX 800/825s or your Diablo Edges, but they will give you the look you want.

Cleveland CG16 Tour. Thin topline, not as much cavity or sole as other cavity irons. Great feel. Workable like a blade. Forgiving. What's not to like?