IGNORED

My Swing (cts2fast4u)

cts2fast4u
Note: This thread is 4224 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

All in all I'm looking to improve my ball striking. Wouldn't mind gaining distance but that will come with better contact. Hoping next year to play in some local amateur tournaments and wouldn't mind shooting a decent number lol.

All in all I'm looking to improve my ball striking. Wouldn't mind gaining distance but that will come with better contact. Hoping next year to play in some local amateur tournaments and wouldn't mind shooting a decent number lol.

Your front foot pivots. I think it's because your weight is more on the heel. I have this problem as well, and my lead foot pivots at the end of my swing sometimes.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hi cts,

sorry, I couldn't see the ball. I noticed you spin round the left heel through the hit by about 30°. I'm not one to over-analyse but its one thing that I find simplifies the swing as it reduces sway and over rotation of the hips and shoulders.

My miss is either a push or is heavy

Ok well that's excatly my problems, ill tell you what helps me with these things, standing too close to the ball and sliding my hips laterally on the backswing, which causes them too sway back on the downswing causing a push or not sliding and hitting it fat, when I turn in the backswing (as you do we'll in this video) it's a nice little draw. Just any hip slide completely f's me up. But that's just me

Ok well that's excatly my problems, ill tell you what helps me with these things, standing too close to the ball and sliding my hips laterally on the backswing, which causes them too sway back on the downswing causing a push or not sliding and hitting it fat, when I turn in the backswing (as you do we'll in this video) it's a nice little draw. Just any hip slide completely f's me up. But that's just me

I find turning my feet out 5* right foot and 30* left foot helps

Yeah the spin out has always been my bad habit that I need to fix for good. I may try practicing with my left heal off the ground that way I can't spin on it. I go for a lesson tomorrow lets see what we can come up with.

Originally Posted by cts2fast4u

Yeah the spin out has always been my bad habit that I need to fix for good. I may try practicing with my left heal off the ground that way I can't spin on it. I go for a lesson tomorrow lets see what we can come up with.

I saw Ernie Els do it on one of the youtube videos. Not sure if it is a problem per say, as long as it happens after impact.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4224 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!