• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Oh man I had one today. Ball below and I still chilli dipped it!!
    • Playing Cog Hill #2 yesterday with @cedrictheo and @NatalieB… we get to the par-three 7th, a 185-yard (or 145-yard) par three. There's a St. Judge Million Dollar Shot challenge on the hole if you choose to participate. The rules: $20 entry Hit the green, get your $20 back. Hit it to ≤ 10 feet, get $50 back. Hit it to ≤ 3 feet, get $100 back. Hit it in the hole, get $10,000 back. (No, I don't know where the "million dollar" bit comes from). We all decline, though in hindsight I wish I had just given him $20 for our group and said "keep it, please." I step up… and hit it to 30". @cedrictheo steps up… hits it to about 40". @NatalieB steps up… and we both tell her how bad she sucks, how terrible she is, etc. because she hits it to about nine and a half feet. 😄  If we had all entered we'd have won between $110 and $140. Ha ha. (I'm still glad we didn't as that would have been TAKING money from charity.) Anyway, three really good shots on a tough hole. The guy running the challenge must have thought we were nuts. He said "Man, you guys really should have entered!" 😄 
    • Wordle 1,074 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • These are a great grip, played with them for years, although I just switched to the Golf Pride CPX, which I really like as well.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...