IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2013

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 3836 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

any of ya'll playing on Yahoo's fantasy golf? I'd like to join up with a league. I always update my roster. Been playing fantasy golf for 3 years strait and fantasy football for 2 years. Very into it.

send me a PM if you want to invite me. Thanks bros.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone please explain the columns (top 10, top 3, wins) on the fantasy board. I clearly had mickelson playing for every round last week and it says I have 0 wins. I assume my point totals are right but don't understand why I have 0's in all of those categories.

Taylormade 425 R7 Driver- Tour stiff Cobra AMP 3 wood- Stiff Titleist 704 CB irons 2-PW Cleveland 588 wedges- 56 and 60 Ping Pick Em Up- belly putter Taylormade Penta 5 balls

Originally Posted by MJK3122

Can anyone please explain the columns (top 10, top 3, wins) on the fantasy board. I clearly had mickelson playing for every round last week and it says I have 0 wins. I assume my point totals are right but don't understand why I have 0's in all of those categories.

Those are if your team finishes highest in the group for the week with the most points overall, not for how individual players have finished for the week.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Those are if your team finishes highest in the group for the week with the most points overall, not for how individual players have finished for the week.

Ok, thank you for the clarification. Makes sense now.

Taylormade 425 R7 Driver- Tour stiff Cobra AMP 3 wood- Stiff Titleist 704 CB irons 2-PW Cleveland 588 wedges- 56 and 60 Ping Pick Em Up- belly putter Taylormade Penta 5 balls

My rule against starting a player three times before the end of the West Coast Swing killed me this week; I left Sneds on the bench, and therefore plummeted in the league standings. Pretty much every player I waffled on early in the week did well also, pouring more salt into my wounds.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I had Sneds Wi Badds and Westy all playing 192 points not bad - I just joined the Trap group been playing in the Rory McIlroy group will have to catch up to you boys ;)

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 9.5*

Wood: 3 Wood Cobra S2 17*

Hybrid: 3 & 4 Hybrid Titleist PT 585 H 21* 24*

Irons: 5-PW Mizuno MP-69 

Wedges: 52*/5 R-12, 58*/10 Black Ox, 64*/7 T-11 Mizuno 

• 1 month later...

Congrtas to srjgolfer for winning the winter segment....the spring season starts this week, and the overall season race is tight. Still some room for anyone wanting to join us now and compete in the spring and summer segments.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Jinx! :-)
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...
You definitely gave me a run for my money. Great battle those last few weeks
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah it was cool.  Kinda weird for me with nothing on the line.  I also am in another league with about 16 people in it.  We all throw some $$$$ at the beginning and have payouts for each segment winner, and of course end of the year winner.  I took home about $375 from that (1st place for the year and a 1st place for the spring session)... not bad for a $75 entry.  The sand trap league was cool... but with nothing on the line.... meh.

Note: This thread is 3836 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!