IGNORED

Lack of Distance

Note: This thread is 4077 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Your spin is also way too high, (like, by 80-100%) so I'm just going to guess that your attack angle is way too steep.  I also can't imagine how it's possible to hit the center of the clubface on a swing with 101 speed and only get 131 ball speed.  That doesn't add up.

The first thing I would try is to find out what your ball position is relative to your feet.  Is it in the middle of your stance?  Put that thing up by your front foot.  If it's already by your frint foot, go a little further.  If that doesn't work, try teeing it up lower.  Just keep experimenting until something clicks.

Or take a video and start swing thread.  You could get some good feedback there too.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by saevel25

That's wrong, one grip has nothing to do with it. A person can hit a draw, fade, with a strong or weak grip. Believe me, i can put my hands underneath the club and hit a slice if i tried.

I have take students that was hitting a push fade and corrected it by strengthen the grip.

Also, a push fade is not created from an over the top swing

If the face is open to the target it can. It is possible

A push fade is created by a square path with an open face to that path. I know that the path can be in to out to hit a push fade but its not as common,  its harder to keep the face open to the path when swinging from inside to hit a push fade/slice.

5 Simple Keys® Associate

"Golf is not a game of great shots. It's a game of the most accurate misses.

The people who win make the smallest mistakes." - Gene Littler

No a push fade is a swing were the ball looks relatively going straight off to the right of your target path, and then fades that much.

Your definition is for a any fade or slice, push or pull. Because if the clubface is slightly open to swing path, it will cause a fade or slice, but if its closed to the target path, then you have a pull slice, if its open to target line, its a push fade. Which distinguishes from over the top, to inside out. Which might mean different corrections.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Your definition is for a any fade or slice, push or pull.

NO, my definition is for a push slice. A fade or cut is left to right, not right then cures more to the right.

No a push fade is a swing were the ball looks relatively going straight off to the right of your target path, and then fades that much.

What you are saying is correct, its a square path in-square-in with the face open to the path.

5 Simple Keys® Associate

"Golf is not a game of great shots. It's a game of the most accurate misses.

The people who win make the smallest mistakes." - Gene Littler

Note: This thread is 4077 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!