IGNORED

New Putter

Nitro
Note: This thread is 4067 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Haha Thats the truth you got to take her for a few rounds before you find out if shes the one. I had the last version of the cleveland classic they are quility but for me they had a light feel. But thats for me for someone else they could " call it money" haha what a horrible infomercial

Originally Posted by jgreen85

Don't sleep on the Cleveland Classics - I've had one of the originals (upgraded the grip) for a few years now and LOVE IT! Great putters for a great price. The newer ones come with an improved grip!

Great looking putters. I wish I had read this before my wife dropped 400 dollars on the Scotty.

No way man don't worry about the scotty, personally I would use a scotty if I had the dough if they where the same price I still think you would go with the scotty. I'm a big scotty fan but the 2 ball will have to do. But all above putters are wuality

No way man don't worry about the scotty, personally I would use a scotty if I had the dough if they where the same price I still think you would go with the scotty. I'm a big scotty fan but the 2 ball will have to do. But all above putters are quality

http://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acatalog/Rife-Montserrat-Island-Series-Putter.html

Its a MAGIC WAND... iv went from 18 to 9 with a few tweeks to my game and this baby, went from 3 putting everything to being one of the best putters in the club, Got at least one 2 in the last 10-15 rounds and constantly threaten the hole with my 1st putt.. Deffo worth a look

I've went through, God knows, how many putters over the years of all different styles and shaft configurations. Finally decided I like center shafted mallets best for my stroke, Went through, God knows, how many of those just because I like to try different stuff. Came across a YES! Natalie CS (it was on the short list to try) @ Rockbottom for ABOUT $40 last June and it's been in the bag ever since. Just sold my TMAG Spider Vicino and Zen ZM-1 mallet as they were expendable.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Note: This thread is 4067 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!