IGNORED

PowerXSwing....what is it?

Note: This thread is 6918 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Let me start by saying that I'm a avid golfer. After I blew out my knee and went from a 1 to a 5 handicap, I knew I had to do something to fix my swing or quit the game. My son played D-1 golf for his college and is a +2. Turns pro this month. He also played years of amateur golf in the AJGA as well as USGA and major amateur events. We were always looking for the secret to hitting the ball farther and straighter. I sent my son to take a lesson with one of the top teachers in the country. He told my son he had a great swing, but was turning his hips too much. The result was a loss in distance and control. My son Brian and I invented a training aid that will STOP your hips from over rotating which is the major cause of swing flaws.

We invented and patented the Power X Swing to help everyday golfers like you and me. This thing WORKS! Yes it looks funny, but it WORKS! The Power X Swing promotes the X Factor, and you know who's theory that is don't you? We've had many PGA Professionals use the Power X Swing and all of them say it's the best training aid they've ever used.

Our product launch is underway in the Phoenix area today and we've had great response. We'll be in other areas of the US in the near future, but if you'd like more information, please go to our website and see for yourself how the Power X Swing can help your game, it did mine! I'll be in the Phoenix area playing golf and giving demonstrations may, 26 - 28.

The Golf channel is running my spots, check it out!

Note: This thread is 6918 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!