IGNORED

2.oh??? Golf Boys...

Pakoh
Note: This thread is 4063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I like that it's for charity - I hate everything else about it.

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

They look better fully clothed.

Bubba's got bird legs... Mahan's got a gut ... Crane doesn't have a chest ...and Ricky ... oh, Ricky

Where is the orange, blue, lime, yellow?

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

being relatively new to the sport, i like to think that i bring a mildly less traditional perspective to the table...

i thought the video was hilarious.  i didn't find it to be tasteless or lacking class.  i see threads on this forum and others that center around figuring out "how do we grow the game of golf?" and i think that seeing players let their hair down a little bit helps grow the game.

in case you didn't already know about some of the stereotypes of golf and golfers, i don't mind letting you in on them.  the main knock on golf/golfers is that it's a super-serious game with super-serious people who take everything waaaay too super-serious.  so for every kid you can find that enjoys that sort of environment, i can find 50 more kids who won't touch a golf club.

a video like this can begin to help change the lens on golf/golfers.  very few of us will make money with this sport (just like basketball, football, baseball, hockey, etc)...let's try and have some fun while playing

• Upvote 1

Nike Covert 2.0 driver with Kuro Kage

Nike Covert Tour 3 wood

Nike Covert 5 wood

Nike Covert 4 hybrid

Nike VRS Forged irons 5i-GW

Callaway Forged Wedge 56deg

Callaway X-Forged Wedge 60deg

Odyssey White Hot XG #9 putter
2015 Sun Mountain Tour Series cart bag

Note: This thread is 4063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!