IGNORED

Adams Tech V3 Hybrid/Iron set 3-6h, 7-9i PW, GW, SW

dave s
Note: This thread is 3844 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

FS:  Adams Tech V3 Hybrid/Iron Set.  Added 3 hybrid and SW to set.  Total set includes:

3, 4, 5, 6 hybrid, (w head covers) 7, 8, 9, PW, GW, SW irons.  Played these for 2 seasons, probably 50 total rounds.  They look beat up due to black powder coat finish wearing off.  Grooves good on all clubs.  Grips good other than SW and 5-hybrid with half life left.

$200 delivered to your door.  I'll cover paypal fee and ship via FedEx Ground Home Delivery service.

Pics:

The ultimate "old man" setup:

Ping G30 driver
Ping G Fairway woods - 5 and 7 woods
Callaway X-Hot #5 hybrid; Old school secret weapon
Ping G #6-9 irons; W and U wedges
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of nibbles but no sale yet.  Some have asked about my past buy/sell history here.  None.  I do buy/sell high-end camera gear at Photography On The Net forum under the user name 'snyderman.'  Same at The Gear Page with higher-end guitar/amplifier stuff.  Lots of horse-trading experience, just none here yet.

Some of the questions I've had and answers:

All graphite shafts regular flex.

Adams Tech V3 are SGI (Super Game Improvement) classification.  Great for a beginner looking for decent equipment to learn on or intermediate player wanting to upgrade to a full hybrid/iron set.

If anyone seriously interested in these let me know.  They are packed and ready to ship anywhere in the CONUS via FedEx Ground Home Delivery service.  I accept paypal, personal check, (clear, then ship) or a USPS money order.

Special note:  the hybrid head covers wouldn't fit in the club box, so they'd be delivered separately via USPS.

Any takers?  My new clubs are here and would like to move them!

Thanks.

dave

Ping G30 driver
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

• 6 months later...
Hi Greg: Sorry, long gone. I don't know how to 'close' or 'delete' a thread here! I thought it was, but apparently not. Sorry for the confusion. All on my part, I'm sure. dave

Ping G30 driver
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...