IGNORED

Soccer?

drewmart
Note: This thread is 5997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't find soccer too entertaining to watch, like golf, however i love playing both, but i haven't played soccer in years because an operation made me quit for a while and i never got back into it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Street Hooligans is one of my favorite movies of all time.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

I'm all for the Arsenal. Anybody seen "Ocean's 12?" George Clooney and Brad Pitt pretend to be a couple of the Gunners in one scene.

What's In My Slingshot OSS Bag.

Driver: Sasquatch 460
Fairway: Sasquatch 3-wood
Irons: Idea A2 OS 3-PWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Sand WedgePutter: Melbourne II

• 2 weeks later...
firstly, it's called football not soccer! ;)

I think technically it's "futbol." ;)

So I don't know JACK about soccer or futbol. BUT I am curious to know if that THIERRY guy on the Gilette commercials is worthy to be with Federer and Tiger. . . I mean, these two are on their way to setting marks that will take decades to equal. . . What's this Thierry guy got?

Seriously--I wanna know.

I like to watch womens soccer better than mens. It just seems more interesting. I personally don't like soccer but I do like womens international. I'll watch that.

Driver: G2
3 Wood: Launcher
Irons: FoundersWedges: Putter: Tru TechBall: The Longest NoodleBag: Grom If you are going to throw a club, it is important to throw it ahead of you, down the fairway, so you don't have to waste energy going back to pick it up. ~Tommy...

So I don't know JACK about soccer or futbol. BUT I am curious to know if that THIERRY guy on the Gilette commercials is worthy to be with Federer and Tiger. . . I mean, these two are on their way to setting marks that will take decades to equal. . . What's this Thierry guy got?

Thierry Henry? One of the best footballers in the world for the past 10 years.
In my bag

Superstrong 12*
- Firepower Hyper Ti 15*
- Launcher 18* Hybrid - 21* Hybrid - S2 Max 5i - SW - MP T-Series 47* - 60* LW - White Hot XG #1

Thierry Henry?

Thanks, Kellfire. So he IS regarded in the same realm as Tiger/ Federer?

hard to make comparisons between individual sport players and team sport players, I know--is he an equal or a third wheel in the Gilette commercials?

Thanks, Kellfire. So he IS regarded in the same realm as Tiger/ Federer?

i hate to say it but the holy grail of club football - the european champions league, has eluded theirry henry thus far

he has, however, been crowned world and european champion with his country, france arguably, the most dominant player recently is his compatriot, zinedine zidane. the guy won almost everything

Taylormade R5XL Plus - Regular
Nike CPR 3 22'
Callaway X-14 Pro Rifle Stiff
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56'
Mizuno Bettinardi

Let's not talk about Thierry Henry please

Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

Now that Henry is gone the Gunners haven't had a single loss.

Let's not talk about Thierry Henry please

Sore spot eh?

Now that Henry is gone the Gunners haven't had a single loss.

Haven't played enyone worth talking about either.

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Tottenham?

I mean, I know we haven't, but surely you'd admit we've been playing some beautiful football. Some excellent goals as well.

Yes I will give you that, your football is beautiful, awe inspiring stuff this year. I think the title race this year will be between Man U and Arsenal. Liverpool I give an outside chance but Chelsea are out of it.

Man U supporter myself, great result at the weekend for us!

When do Mun U meat Arsenal do you know? That should be a good game!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Note: This thread is 5997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!