IGNORED

Looking people up on GHIN

Mr.Buckethead
Note: This thread is 6118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone else look people up on the GHIN handicap service?

I like to see what celebrities, politicians, or other notable people shoot. It also tells you what clubs those people belong to.

Take Rick Pitino for instance. He is a member at two clubs in Louisville (Audubon CC and Valhalla). He is also a member at Winged Foot, The Stanwich Club, and Old Memorial Golf Club (which was built by the founders of Outback, who I believe graduated from UK). He also gets out and plays a lot right now.

I am still trying to find Joe Pesci but he isn't coming up in California. I believe I have found Bush 41 but Bush 43 is not listed.

Trump is listed as a 1.9. I really am amazed by that.

In my bag:

Driver: Cleveland Hibore XL 9.5*
Hybrids: Cleveland HiBore 19*
Nike Slingshot 23*Irons: Titleist 775 CBWedges: Titleist Vokey 54.10 Callaway X-Tour 58.12

• Administrator

GHIN has only about 80% coverage in the U.S., I believe. It's not the ONLY officially licensed USGA handicap system.

Trump's full of it, of course.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Do you have to be a GHIN paid member to look up handicaps on GHIN?

I guess that means my answer, at least for now, is "no". Thanks.

What state does Charles Barkley play in? A few years ago he was supposedly a 14 handicap, but I've heard his game has gone way downhill since.

I remember trying this system out a few years ago, but haven't been to the site in a while. A few years ago I don't think they gave you the ability to see the individual scores posted, so that's rather nice.
"The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray."

In My Bag:
Big Bertha 454 Titanium (10º)
Big Bertha Fairway Woods Ping G2 HL (Black Dot) Ping M/B (56º & 52º) Mizuno MP-R Series (60º) Odyssey Black Series i #7

Here is the link to look up peoples handicaps.

http://www.ghin.com/lookups/index.html

I agree that Trump probably lies about his scores. His home course has a pretty high rating.

In my bag:

Driver: Cleveland Hibore XL 9.5*
Hybrids: Cleveland HiBore 19*
Nike Slingshot 23*Irons: Titleist 775 CBWedges: Titleist Vokey 54.10 Callaway X-Tour 58.12

George Bush? 13.9 HC? not bad.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Note: This thread is 6118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!