• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iamagolfer

Is there any good online golf game? :)

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys! My name is Michael, I am new to this forum. I am starting my adventure with golf and my work is veeeeryy boring, so I wonder, is there any good online golf game? :)

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I'll second WGT. Very realistic and excellent graphics. If you're going to play WGT though, I highly recommend you do a google search for putting tutorials as the game can be pretty frustrating until you learn how to putt...sound familiar? LOL.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looks like you're talking strictly PC? Game console you can't go wrong with Tiger Woods golf and I know there are a few good ones out there for smart phone apps as well.

Thanks for your help, wgt looks pretty good, I will give it a try. What do you think about Golf Manager Live, did any of you play that?

Does any of you play Golf Manager Life? Maybe some of you can advise me which skills should be improved first? Do you set up individual tactics for your golfers? Which one is the best?