IGNORED

Changing wedge set up, need advice.

Note: This thread is 6134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Currently in my bag (as you can see from my signature) a carry a driver, 3 wood, 19* hybrid(2 iron), 3-PW irons, and 52* wedge 58* wedge and my putter.

The switch I am considering is taking my 3 iron out and changing my wedge set up to a 52*, 56* and a 60*. Note: I would consider my wedge play one of the best aspects of my game, so would it help me that much? The reason why I am considering this change is because I struggle with bunker shots with my 58* wedge and think a 56* would help alot. Please post your opinion.

Driver: Speed Pro D 9.5*

3 Wood: 904F4 15.5*

Hybrid: 585.H 19*Irons: MP-32 4-PWWedges: 52* CG12 DSG 58* CG12 DSG 64* CG12 DSGPutter: custom Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-SlantBall: Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 6134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!