IGNORED

time for some new irons

Note: This thread is 3826 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

About 4 years ago I decided I wanted to actually learn this game I'd only been hacking at once or twice a year.  I found out my swing speed (in the 70's) and bought a set of Adams A3OS clubs with the lite flex and 4-6 hybrids.  Since then I've went from shooting somewhere north of 120 to the mid 90's and I've even made it into the high 80's a few times. I've added some wedges and changed drivers a few times but haven't done anything with my irons.  I am also a lefty so I haven't had many opportunities to swing any of my friends clubs to see if there is anything else I like.

Today I went to the local golf store and was told that I needed a stiff flex club now.  They set me up with the only 3 lefty demos that they had; Adams V3, Rocketballz, and Razr X.  Out of the 3 I liked and hit the Razr X the best.  I think it is the offset of the Razr's that I liked but I really am wondering if there is a better set out there for my game. While I don't want to spend a fortune on them price really isn't the issue, I just want a great set of irons that are right for my game today.  I also wouldn't mind having a few more standard irons in my new set since the demo's were all 6i's and they felt pretty nice.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

You can't go wrong with pings. My buddy has the G20's and I have the G15's and we both love them. I am thinking of upgrading myself only because I want something more of a players iron. I love my pings and have been pleased with them the set I'm looking to upgrade to are also pings.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3826 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!