IGNORED

True links wear Proto golf shoes, new in box- white or black Price is lowered! $80for white or black

Spitfisher
Note: This thread is 3839 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Brand new in box, size 11 white and Kelly green,  never used or wore around, I redeemed a gift certificate (pro shop credit from tourneys and league play) but have changed my mind , if you prefer  the proto in black with red trim- that is also do able.I have included a stock image of what the black looks like. I have a pair and if like them so will you.  Comfortable, lightweight and waterproof. Buttery soft leather, true out of the box comfort. retail was $170.  Offered here for $95 or best reasonable offer...."reasonable" being the operative word. Price include economy shipping

$80 shipped also available in Black w/red

Ryan Moore started wearing the TRUE proto during the 2012 Fed Ex Cup Playoffs and showed the world what our new shoe can do with Top 10’s in 3 events including a T-3 finish at the Tour Championship. Ryan followed that up by winning the JT Shriners Open in Las Vegas in proto’s. Yep, the proto is off to an impressive start on tour! The TRUE proto has the same premium waterproof leather as the stealth, but we incorporated some perf leather in the heel and also spiced things up with a big red tab on the side. The proto screams TRUE performance and that is what it delivers with our new sensei outsole, which provides enhanced stability and traction.

Every TRUE proto features a two-year limited waterproof guarantee and will ship with two pairs of laces: one neutral and one color pop. All TRUEs are only designed in one width; the TRUE proto is designed to accommodate men's widths B-EEE. This is possible as the memory foam in the heel keeps your heel snug and the sock-fit liner keeps your mid-foot secure while the wide-toe box allow your toes to spread out.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...