IGNORED

Wanted: Golf GPS Watch

ECMD10
Note: This thread is 3213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello and Happy New Year. If you picked up some new hardware this past holiday and are looking to get rid of one of the following three styles of golf gps watches (Garmin S1/S2 or Golf Buddy WT3), please let me know your asking price. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and Happy New Year. If you picked up some new hardware this past holiday and are looking to get rid of one of the following three styles of golf gps watches (Garmin S1/S2 or Golf Buddy WT3), please let me know your asking price. Thanks.

PM sent

• 1 year later...

Not sure if this is what you are searching for, but I just purchased the 'talking' Golf Buddy that clips onto my visor for $99.00 at

Cajun Made Golf in Monroe, Louisiana.  I thought that was a good buy.  You might check with them; it's on sale there.  They are also on Facebook.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...