• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nevets88

Video of Jordan Spieth's swing, face on, driver @ Torrey Pines

5 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Kind of tired of the commentators bigging him up so much, but the kid is a phenom. Love how little his knees and legs move during the backswing while still getting all that shoulder rotation. Still can't figure out how to do that...might be time to sign up for a Yoga class or two.

Still can't figure out how to do that...might be time to sign up for a Yoga class or two.

Figure a way out? I know I can't. I gave up. No way my body will allow it, not all the way back like he does. And I'm fine with that.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ahh..to be young again... :-D

I agree with BEN, they tend to overdo things with regards to players sometimes, still the kid's got skillz yo.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He has the big key moves in his swing that work; all pros and top amateurs do and they (more or less) do it consistently but JS has what I'd call a home-made swing ie: no coach would purposely teach the bent left arm and the 'lift' that JS makes to get the club shaft to the horizontal but he has great lag on the downswing and the hip turn. I just get a feeling he'll encounter trouble in maintaining this consistency but there's no doubt he's taken the tour by storm.