IGNORED

Wilson Staff Ci9 irons 4-GW

nututhugame
Note: This thread is 3697 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For Sale - Wilson Staff Ci9 irons 4-GW. They have the FST stepless steel SS105 stiff shafts. Specs below. I would rate them 7.5-8/10. The worst being a small ding in the leading edge out towards the toe of the 7i... it is not noticeable from address at all. Some of the color on the backs of the heads is a little faded from normal wear. Faces and grooves in real good condition. I bought these brand new myself and there has never been any "work" done to them so they should be to spec as close as Wilson got them in production. Stock grips still in good condition. Close up is the GW and the address pics are of the 4,8,&GW.;

http://www.wilson.com/dyn/golf/ws_specs/usa/Ci9.asp

Asking $140 shipped to ConUS. PayPal.

:nike:Covert Tour

:wilson_staff: Fybrid RS 15*

Irons??

:tmade: Tour Preffered 54* & 60* w/ ATV grind

:rife: Trinidad Tropical

• Administrator

So no shipping to Aus?

Perhaps you could do the legwork first to figure out the cost and offer to pay that amount above and beyond. He might still say no, but at least you've saved him the work.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Perhaps you could do the legwork first to figure out the cost and offer to pay that amount above and beyond. He might still say no, but at least you've saved him the work.

Pretty much.

:nike:Covert Tour

:wilson_staff: Fybrid RS 15*

Irons??

:tmade: Tour Preffered 54* & 60* w/ ATV grind

:rife: Trinidad Tropical

Priority Mail International for a 9lb package is anywhere from $67- $76 depending on if you print the label online or go to the PO. $70- $81 for a 10 lb package.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...