IGNORED

Early April Indianapolis Golf Course Help

Note: This thread is 3722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm planning a trip for my Dad and I to head down to Indy and golf on April 4th and 5th. I am looking for some course recommendations however I have a few requirements I want to meet. First we would like to be able to golf 36 holes both days, I would like to keep the total green fees to $250 or less per person and I'm hoping we don't have to drive tons of extra miles.

I have two potential options I'm considering and I want to get everyones opinion.

1) Day 1 Southern Dunes Golf Course & Smock Golf Course, Day 2 Coffin Golf Course and Brickyard Crossing

2) Day 1 Both courses at Eagle Creek Golf Club, Day 2 Coffin Golf Course and Brickyard Crossing

The other hotspot I have started looking into is the Northeast area of Indy since The Fort has really good reviews. I would appreciate any input anyone who has played in the area (especially during early April) and let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks for the help,

Tony

Note: This thread is 3722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!