IGNORED

Good Irons?

Andrew
Note: This thread is 6130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Please help me brother again lol
irons set please i dont care price but just shoot out some quality irons perfferably under $700

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Burner Driver 460cc 9.5* Stiff
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

Well, what's your handicap. For 10+ handicap the Taylor Made RAC OS are the best iron out there, and especially for the price. They are really easy to hit and I added 10 yards of carry on each iron when I switched from the Cleveland Launcer LP's.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Taylor Made RAC OS are good irons and you cant beat the price right now. The R7 irons are good too. Callaway, Cleveland, Mizuno, Ping and many others all have great equipment. Major manufacturers all stretch their technology to the acceptable USGA limit. Most irons on the market fall into your price range, so it is a little hard to pick just one. There must be somewhere close to where you live that you can demo clubs. If you arent buying "off the rack" irons, then go to a reputable fitter. After seeing your brothers swing and ball flight he should be able to narrow down your search for you.

If you live in Walnut Creek, CA, then you have a Golfsmith right around the corner from you. I wouldnt get fit there, but you can always just go in and have your brother demo some clubs and see what he likes.
In My Bag
Driver: R5 TP 9.5 Diamana
3 Wood: V-Steel 15* UST V2
5 Wood: R7 Steel
Hybrids: Heavenwood 20* UST V2 Rescue Mid 22* UST V2Irons: RAC LT2 5-9 Project X FlightedWedges: RAC Black TP 47* 51* 55* 60*Putter: White Hot 2 BallBalls: One Black

With that price ceiling you've got a whole lot of options. I had the OS2s. Good irons, but I've since found others to be as good if not better. I agree with the fitting, but I wouldn't go to Golfsmith or any othe retail place. I'd find me a PCS certified club fitter.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

My Ben Hogan BH5's are 300 CAD right now at golftown. Quality club and they look like callaway x series'.

Usually use NXT Extreme's or HX Hot's
Soon to be Home Track : Grey Silo GC (71.5 / 128)

Note: This thread is 6130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!