IGNORED

I'm so close, I can feel it

King Cobra II
Note: This thread is 6082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Over the past few weeks everything has come together, accept my scores. I feel like right now I don't have any one real flaw in my game. Normally I'm battling my driver trying to keep it in the fairway, or hitting my wedges fat, but right now, I donno it's like everything has started falling in place and I feel like I'm on the verge of putting up some solid numbers. Has anyone else had this happen, where they could feel improvement and not see it and then all of a sudden it started showing up? I'm hitting longer and straighter then I have all season, and have become very very good within 160 yards. I'm playing tommorow with my dad for the first time in a few weeks and I'm hoping it comes together.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

Over the past few weeks everything has come together, accept my scores. I feel like right now I don't have any one real flaw in my game. Normally I'm battling my driver trying to keep it in the fairway, or hitting my wedges fat, but right now, I donno it's like everything has started falling in place and I feel like I'm on the verge of putting up some solid numbers. Has anyone else had this happen, where they could feel improvement and not see it and then all of a sudden it started showing up? I'm hitting longer and straighter then I have all season, and have become very very good within 160 yards. I'm playing tommorow with my dad for the first time in a few weeks and I'm hoping it comes together.

Bwaaa Haaa HAAA!!!!! You're gonna get bitch slapped by the golf gods. Don't be goin' out buyin' ProV's just yet 'yo. LMAO!!!!

Nike Sweet 16

Callaway Steelhead Plus 19*

Srixon I-701 3-P

Cleveland CG-16 Black Pearl 52* & 58*

Cleveland VP Milled No. 3

Bwaaa Haaa HAAA!!!!! You're gonna get bitch slapped by the golf gods. Don't be goin' out buyin' ProV's just yet 'yo. LMAO!!!!

was that supposed to be funny? lay off the man. look man just try and keep your head on and play everyshot one at a time and dont let thought of failure enter your head while playing. right now mental toughness is what will get you to that next level. good luck.

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

was that supposed to be funny? lay off the man. look man just try and keep your head on and play everyshot one at a time and dont let thought of failure enter your head while playing. right now mental toughness is what will get you to that next level. good luck.

Thanks man thats why I'm going to attempt to do. Anyways "Ghetto Prez" I dont understand your need to type the things you do on a message board? Are you that much of a white nerd that you try to talk up to people on the internet, trying to make them think your some sort of a thug?? You sound friggen ridiculous, at least your posts that I've read, and beyond that you never offer anything to say "your gonan get bitch slapped by the golf gods" wow, clever. Perhaps you can go back to your DND forum where you're other wanna be friends find this chatter amusing or useful, if not please don't comment in my threads.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

Yeah I was feeling the same way just a little while ago and right now I have been on FIRE recently, shooting 38 and 37 respectively my last 2 times out.

The scoring will come.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

My driver just came into place this year. I was amazing. I love nike.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I know the feeling my short game is on fire, hybrids and 3 wood are down the middle,driver is either on or way off , if everthing comes together get out of my way just go out there relax and play for fun and don't push it !

Thanks man thats why I'm going to attempt to do. Anyways "Ghetto Prez" I dont understand your need to type the things you do on a message board? Are you that much of a white nerd that you try to talk up to people on the internet, trying to make them think your some sort of a thug?? You sound friggen ridiculous, at least your posts that I've read, and beyond that you never offer anything to say "your gonan get bitch slapped by the golf gods" wow, clever. Perhaps you can go back to your DND forum where you're other wanna be friends find this chatter amusing or useful, if not please don't comment in my threads.

Damn, that hurts 'yo. I was just funnin' witchoo.

Nike Sweet 16

Callaway Steelhead Plus 19*

Srixon I-701 3-P

Cleveland CG-16 Black Pearl 52* & 58*

Cleveland VP Milled No. 3

Note: This thread is 6082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!