Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find out who made this putter. These are the only markings on the club and its driving me crazy because I can't read the script. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated [IMG] [/IMG]

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

@acjna12 ,

Welcome to the forum.  Can you print out what the marks say on the putter?  It is tough to read even with the high def photos.

also, can you add a picture of the face?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
    • No doubt any computer in the last 20 years at least has the processing power, it's more the logistics of it. We'd need all new voting machines, or secure online voting (which I might be in favor of). All of the votes would need to get entered into a huge database with much more chance for error on different levels, plus you could have bugs, etc.  Right now, because our vote-counting is so granular, any technical issues are generally localized to particular precincts. Any glitches in a nationwide count would have much larger implications.  So, while possible, I still think it would be a pretty big challenge to make sure it goes off without a major hitch. We all know how well the government does with websites and technology 
    • I think the hole size is fair and does not need to be changed.  Also, how many millions of rounds have been played with the current size hole?    To me it is like the narrow definition of "hazard" - I don't like it but it has been the rule since the R&A created them.. it would be like allowing 4 strikes for an out in baseball.
    • Agree, and we have strayed pretty far from the original system of stronger state governments. They control their own fates in congress, so it makes sense to me that popular vote should control the presidency. I would even support that for party nominations. 
    • Thankfully they didn't play that song. 
    • I didn't vote (yet). I suspect that if the hole had always been some other specific size (e.g., 2x, 3x, 4x ball diameter; or 4 inches, 6 inches, etc.) I probably would have considered that to be correct and wouldn't give it a second thought, unless someone else had a different standard--like the standardizing of golf ball size a few decades ago.   I also suspect that if there were no standard hole size, I would have considered that to be correct. After all, greens are all different sizes, configurations, and we consider that part of the game. Probably would be reflected in the slope/rating.   Imagine: "What do you think of Rory's putt coming up here, Roger?" "I don't know, Jim: He's got a short putt here for birdie, but on this green they used a 3 inch hole today. Not like the fourth hole where they gave them a 6 inch target--that was easier despite the way the green tilts toward the creek.   And not like Oakmont last week, where they went with 5 inch holes on all 18 greens on Sunday to give the guys a lot more birdie opportunities." So I suppose my answer is "No, because if it were larger or smaller, we would adjust--our scores (everyone's) would be lower or higher-- it would just be a "new normal."
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. 17hoffmanc
      (18 years old)
    2. jamo
      (24 years old)
  • Blog Entries