• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 175 - Played 18. Another so-so round, today the driver was off. Concerning since it had been so reliable, but nice I still put some good holes together without it. 
    • Wow, what an arrogant post, and for absolutely no reason, just out of the blue. I haven’t been here for two months because I only came here to ask a rules question. I got my answer, then stated my own opinion that it was a dumb rule to say a rainwater flooded sand trap does not get a free drop away from the water. That’s my opinion. If I came here to ask a question then obviously I WAS trying to learn the rules.  I won’t be back here again though. I can’t believe how hostile you guys get defending rules that MANY people think are dumb. As if questioning the rules of golf is sacrilege. EVERY sport’s rules evolve over time. I believe golf lags behind in that regard. Likely because of this inflexible attitude. I love golf and want to see it get better. Just like I love my country and want to see it change for the better. But you guys are the golf version of “love it or leave it”. Please delete my account, so I don’t get anymore of these notifications.    
    • Wordle 1,107 4/6* ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Day 190: 6/30/24 Putting through 50 mm gates and using a ruler. Seeing a physical therapist tomorrow regarding tennis elbow since it continues to worsen.
    • Day 59 (30 Jun 24) - - 1/2 swing Sunday w/7i…Right knee a little tender, so just did some punchy iron shots using the hard foam balls.  Focused really getting core rotation.  Hit about 20 shots total - 1/2 from flat lie, 1/2 from varied lie (above feet, below feet, taller grass, etc).  

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...